Wellness Education Programs
We find that workplace wellness programs can help contain the current epidemic of lifestyle-related diseases, the main driver of premature morbidity and mortality as well as health care cost in the United States.Soeren Mattke, Lead Author of the Rand Report
Wellness programs can benefit employers by:
- Lowering health care costs.
- Reducing absenteeism.
- Achieving higher employee productivity.
- Reducing workers’ compensation and disability-related costs.
- Reducing injuries.
- Improving employee morale and loyalty.
Wellness Programs We Provide
- Stress Reduction
- Mental Health Awareness Training
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Risk Assessments
- Exercise Programs and Activities
- Nutrition education
- Annual Program Calendars
- Monthly Wellness Newsletters
- Monthly Virtual Lunch & Learn